Job #: C810
Location: United States - Western
Organ Type: Pipe
Building Type: Church
This organ has a three manual French Terrace style console which controls the primary organ as well as a second Nave organ. The Nave couples independently and has its own combination action pistons. There are 2 expression engines for the single Swell shoe, plus a Choir expression, all 10 stages.
All control pistons are on the key slips with just a numeric display on the nameboard. Each division has a single programmable MIDI stop.
- 51 stops, 47 ranks, plus Chimes and Zimbelstern
- 3 manuals, 6 divisions
- 10 stage expression engines for Swell & Choir
- 20 stage Crescendo
- built-in MIDI record/playback with storage for 99 songs
- optical key-switching with velocity-sensing (for MIDI)
- 6 MIDI stops, one for each division, fully integrated into combination action and fully configurable, settable to be coupling or non-coupling at discretion of organist.
- 99 independent combination memory levels with SFZ configurable on each level
- 99 step Registration Sequencer independent of memory levels with dedicated Next & Last pistons
- Piston Sequencer (alternate via soft-switch)
- 12-step Transposer via UP/DOWN pistons
St Maria Goretti Church
6261 N Granite Reef Rd
Hupalo & Repasky
1785 Timothy Drive Unit 4
San Leandro CA
Download OrganWorks File
Download the OrganWorks file for this job: