Job #: C470
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Organ Type: Pipe/Digital Hybrid
Building Type: Church
A 4 manual dual console organ with both consoles identical. This is primarily a pipe organ but it is supplemented with Walker Electronics tone generation (eg. Chimes). The organ at Bethesda-by-the-Sea was featured on the cover of "The Diapason", January 2001.
- 4 manuals + pedal, 9 divisions, 3 non-coupling stops
- 187 drawknobs, 50 rocker tabs, 116 pistons, over 100 ranks
- 80 independent combination memory levels
- 3 different SFZ's each uniquely configurable on every memory level
- 99 step Registration Sequencer independent of memory levels
- 12-step Transposer via UP/DOWN pistons
- 40 stage Crescendo with bargraph
- 16 stage expression for Solo, Swell, Choir, Gallery Swell & Gallery Great assignable to any swell shoe by organist via a custom designed interface
- Multi stage indicators for expression levels
- Independent Pedal registrations for 'Manual + Pedal' piston couplers
- Unique assignments of available stops to each general and divisional piston
- Manual Transfer, All Swells to Swell
- Fully MIDI compatible
The Episcopal Church Bethesa-by-the-Sea
Palm Beach, FL
Austin Organs Inc.
156 Woodland Street
Download OrganWorks File
Download the OrganWorks file for this job.