<- Pipe Chamber Products
Temperature Sensor Board (TSB)
The Temperature Sensor Board measures the temperature in the pipe chamber and compensates the pitch of the electronic and/or MIDI voicing to match the pipes.
The board provides a temperature-related analog output which the PCC processes to control any electronic and/or MIDI voice generators that are connected.
- Add-on board connects to chamber PCC and uses PCC power.
- Temperature-sensing device is on the board.
- Adjusts electronic/MIDI tuning over temperature range of 50 to 90 Degrees Fahrenheit (10 to 32 Celsius).
- Adjusts tuning by 40 cents sharp or flat (manual tuning allows a further 15 cents sharp or flat).
- Analog output approximately 100 mV per Degree Fahrenheit (55 mV per Degree Celsius).
- Board size 2.3" x 1.2" (5.8 cm x 3.1 cm).