<- Pipe Chamber Products
Tremulant board (TREM)
An add-on unit used to control a valve-type tremulant which cyclically dumps air from a reservoir in controlled amounts.
The Tremulant Board (TREM-1) is a stand-alone product that controls a valve-type tremulant which cyclically dumps air from a reservoir in controlled amounts. It drives a standard pipe Magnet at a rate from 4 to 12 Hz with an independently-adjustable duty cycle. A larger duty cycle means more air is dumped resulting in greater tremulant effectiveness (depth).
- Simulates a real tremulant, which has a slow build-up, by gradually varying the open-and-close duty cycle when it is switched on or off.
- Control may be either active-high (+12V to operate) or active-low (0V to activate).
- Independent controls for Speed and Depth.
- A self-resetting fuse is incorporated in the output while an LED shows the active state.
- Output diode-protected against excessive magnet back-emf.
- Output current 1 Amp maximum.
TREM-1 datasheet: View Online | Download