<- Other Products
MIDI Output Board - Negative Drive
The Classic MIDI Output Board may be used as a pipe driver to allow connection of wind-blown pipes to an electronic organ. Outputs are capable of driving relays or pipe-chest magnets requiring up to 0.35A at 35V. This MIDI product allows up to 104 individual outputs to be activated and deactivated through standard MIDI Note-On and Note-Off messages
The MIDIOUT-N unit consists of a single printed board.
Output connectors may be made with pluggable headers using crimped pins (Molex) or mass-termination insulation-displacement connectors (MAS-CON).
Standard 5-pin DIN connectors are used for MIDI input and output.
MIDIOUT-N boards may be cascaded for more than 104 outputs as each board may have a unique channel number.
- MIDI Channel set by DIP-Switch
- 104 outputs, wich can drive relays, moters, solenoids, LEDs, or incandescent lamps
- or 2 x 52 outputs controlled by two adjacent MIDI channels (perhaps for two pedal ranks).
- All outputs have over-current protection, and include output transient-protection clamping diodes for use with voltages up to 35V
- MIDI output connector allows cascading of MIDIOUT-N boards
- Two LEDs indicate the working status of the board
MIDI Pipe Driver Board Brochure: View |Download