Classic MCUConfig software is used to configure the MCU for controlling MIDI sound modules such as GM-MIDI Orchestral modules, the Ahlborn Archive modules, the Viscount CM-100, or PC-based synthesizer software such as Hauptwerk and Sound Canvas Pipe Organ Project (SCPOP).
The configuration data may be stored on a personal computer or in the MCU memory. Up to 128 configurations may be stored on the MCU memory and are selected using an on-board DIP switch.
- Interfaces between the MCU and a computer using MIDI.
- Allows development of custom configurations to change the setting of each piston. These pistons can support MIDI sound modules, the Viscount CM-100, Ahlborn Archive modules, or PC-based synthesizer software such as Hauptwerk or SCPOP.
- Allows use of existing configurations which can be requested from the Classic Organ Works.
- Several preloaded configurations are included, for use with Hauptwerk V4.0
- Assignable number for saving each configuration to a memory location on the MCU.
The current version of MCUConfig software is 1.6.0 The PC version has been updated to be compatible with Windows versions from XP to 10. The Mac version is new.
To download your free copy of MCU configuration software please click on the link below.
The MCUConfig software is included with the purchase of an MCU kit. It is free to download.
The MCUConfig software has been designed to be user-friendly. However, there may be instances where technical support is required. The first source of assistance would be the MCU User Manual which is included with the purchase of a MCU or downloadable (above). More online support is available on the MIDIWorks.ca site. Click here.
If you are using a 64-bit Windows/Vista machine you may need to download a missing MSVBVM50.DLL file.
If more assistance is required please contact us.