Classic Organ Works can provide a number of Hardware products, which may be used in conjunction with our pipe organ control systems, or "stand alone" for other purposes.
- Keyboards - our CMK keyboards are the standard for Hauptwerk-based "virtual organs", but may also be used to build very cost-effective pipe organ consoles.
- Pedalboard - 32n AGO pedalboard is available in standard walnut finish, or unfinished so you can finish it to match your console. Complete with switching and MIDI-Out.
- Swell shoes - complete with rack, gear, and potentiometer.
- Lighted Rocker Tab stop/coupler controls, with MIDI-over-USB connection to a console controller or PC.
- Keyboard switch rails, using non-contact optical switching, with 61 (parallel) outputs for connection to any pipe organ control system.
- Keyboard switch rails, optical, with velocity sensing and MIDI or USB outputs.
- Pedal Borrow Action - when all you need is a simple relay to borrow a stop to the Pedal division.
- Slider motor controller - high power controller to drive stop action solenoids in slider chests.
- Chimes driver - with 32 parallel inputs, volume inputs, and also control via MIDI or optically-isolated serial input. Fully adjustable note-by-note.
- MIDIjet Pro - wireless MIDI - to connect a MIDI-equipped console to a remote keyboard or antiphonal organ, without wires!